We are also releasing our call for programme members! Below you can find all of our programmes and their information to contact for your applications. Also, some of them have programme descriptions to make it even easier for you to decide which programme you would like to join and what the duties and expectations of programme members are! The programmes have different responsibilities depending on the topic and tasks, so do not hesitate to get in touch with current Programme Managers.
The programmes facilitate IFLRY’s work within different topics and they are a great way to explore a topic, work with it across borders, and influence IFLRY’s agenda! There are no requirements for former participation in IFLRY to apply. Some previous knowledge of the topic is definitely an advantage.
To apply to a programme, you will need to send a motivation letter to the programme managers. See contact information below.
Deadline: 30 April 2019.
- Belarus & Ukraine: email@example.com
- Caucasus: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Climate Change: email@example.com
- Free Trade: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IFLRY Ambassador*: email@example.com
- Latin America: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Libel: email@example.com
* Participation in the IFLRY Ambassador Programme requires previous experience with IFLRY