IFLRY calls for skilled trainers to help run its Study Session “You(th) in Decision Making: Re-inventing/enforcing the Co-management procedure”. This is a great way to enhance your facilitation and training skills, and to develop them further with fellow young liberals from Europe and beyond!
The Study Session will be held on 8-12 June 2015 in Budapest, Hungary. Non-formal education methods will be used during the session. Trainers will receive free travel and accommodation during the preparation as well as the Study Session itself.
IFLRY is looking for:
- People who have expertise working on preparations and running seminars and training courses.
- People who are active on youth issues or have experience in facilitating youth groups.
- People who work well in a team environment.
- People who have intercultural experience.
- People who are available mid-March to mid-April for 2-3 days of in-person preparation in Budapest
Does this sound like something for you? If so, complete this application form by the 6th of February.