IFLRY Caucasus Programme
Call for Programme Manager and Team Members
The Caucasus is a region that has had IFLRY’s full attention for a long time now. In order to further enhance our cooperation with liberal and democratic forces in the region, IFLRY now has a programme focused on the Caucasus and we are looking for people with an interest to be part of this programme.
Responsibilities of the Caucasus Programme Manager and its team would include:
- Develop a long-term vision on IFLRY’s activities and priorities in the Caucasus region;
- Develop a financial plan to realize that vision;
- Raise awareness within IFLRY on the political situation in the Caucasus and the specific needs of our partners in the region;
- Coordinate trainings and other events together with IFLRY MOs that are tailored to those needs;
- Monitor the Council of Europe and other important human rights institutions on the situation in the Caucasus;
- Represent IFLRY to third parties when relevant to the goals of the programme or IFLRY in general;
- Other initiatives in agreement with the IFLRY Bureau.
The Caucasus Programme Manager would function under the framework of the IFLRY programmes; the position is a one-year mandate (granted on a yearly basis), includes reporting of ones work to Statutory events etc. You will be working closely together with the Bureau.
- Command of Russian or any other useful language (Georgian, Armenian, Azerbaijani) in this context would be an asset.
- If you are interested, just send us an e-mail with your name and organisation, a short motivation (max. 200 words) and your resume to email@example.com and we will get back to you for more details. Deadline is 15 June 2015.
- Feel free to approach IFLRY Secretary-General Frerik Kampman (firstname.lastname@example.org) for questions and/or clarifications.
A PDF version of this call you can find here: