Arrival 7 – Departure 13 June
It’s our pleasure to invite you to the IFLRY study session “You(th) in Decision Making: Re-inventing/enforcing the Co-management procedure”. The study session will be held at the European Youth Centre in Budapest (Hungary) from 8 to 12 June 2015. This study session is organized by the International Federation of Liberal Youth in co-operation with the Council of Europe.
Goal of the study session: To develop a general understanding of active citizenship and human rights education.
Aims of the study session: To develop capacities of IFLRY MOs to promote youth participation in decision making processes on various levels. As a result to this the participants will come up with innovative ideas to improve the status quo.
– Reflect on the current state of youth involvement in order to indicate needs, obstacles, and potential challenges;
– Equip participants with competences and tools in enhancing youth participation in decision making;
– Motivate participants to share best practices and come up with new approaches on youth involvement in decision making processes;
– Encourage them to come up with follow up initiatives on local and European level;
– Create a platform where knowledge on democratic citizenship is continuously exchanged among our members (the results of the IFLRY study session on local politics will be referred back to and be used when appropriate) The educational approach will be centred on teamwork and a hands-on focus on output.
The application for the event will be possible through an online form, to be found here. The deadline for application is the 23rd of April. Additional information regarding the seminar can be found here: Invitation Study Session Budapest 2015. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the IFLRY office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you in Budapest!