Call for Programme Manager and Team Members
IFLRY is looking for a Free Trade Programme Manager and Team for IFLRY’s work on free trade. The Programme is looking to re-launch from scratch, meaning many opportunities to influence and shape IFLRY’s free trade efforts.
There are several issues that the Programme Manager would be working on:
- Lead a team of volunteers from IFLRY Member Organizations around the world.
- Development of IFLRY policy recommendations on trade liberalisation.
- Monitor the activities of WTO and identify opportunities for NGO engagement offered by the WTO.
- Look for funding for a WTO visit and organise it.
- Design of communication strategy regarding free trade (articles, campaigns…).
The Team would assist the Manager in all the above tasks. There may be more issues and the Programme is encouraged to come up with own ideas as well. There is no financial compensation available but working for an international organization is an enriching experience for yourself and for your resume. The persons in question do not need to be Free Trade experts but should have the enthusiasm and inspiration to contribute to this initiative.
You need to be active in an IFLRY Member Organisation and have basic knowledge about the WTO and trade liberalisation. If you are interested, please send an e-mail with your CV and short motivation letter (maximum of 200 words) to the IFLRY Office (firstname.lastname@example.org). Nominations should be endorsed by an official representative (President, Secretary General or International Officer) of an IFLRY member organisation. Please send this no later than June 15, 2015, after which the appointments will be made public. For questions on the position, please contact the IFLRY Office.
A PDF version of this call can be found here: