Call for Programme Manager and Team Members
Have you noticed IFLRY has an all-male Bureau? Coincidence or not, it shows that more than ever, IFLRY needs the Gender Equality Programme to maintain and extend IFLRY’s Gender Equality work.
IFLRY has been working on Gender Equality at least since 2004 when a first seminar was organized on the topic. Also in Chisinau (Moldova) in 2012, a seminar was dedicated to this topic and led directly to the establishment of the Gender Equality Programme.
Responsibilities of the Gender Equality Programme Manager are:
- Facilitate and promote the debate about gender equality within IFLRY;
- Develop a strategy to ensure gender equality within the federation;
- Uphold and expand relations with INLW (International Network of Liberal Women);
- Engage in a dialogue with other international and regional Gender Equality or Women Networks;
- Represent IFLRY in various (Gender Equality) fora;
- Other initiatives in agreement with the IFLRY Bureau.
As such the Gender Equality Programme Manager leads the informal Gender Equality Network of IFLRY and would function under the framework of the IFLRY programmes; the position is a one-year mandate (granted on a yearly basis), includes reporting to Statutory events etc. You will be working closely together with the Bureau.
If you are interested, just send us a short e-mail with your name and organisation, short motivation (max. 200 words) and your resume to email@example.com and we will get back to you for more details. Deadline is 15 June 2015.
Feel free to approach IFLRY Secretary-General Frerik Kampman (firstname.lastname@example.org) for questions and/or clarifications.
PDF version of this call: Call for PM and Team Gender Equality_May2015