Whilst days are getting darker and the holiday season drawing nearer for some of us, IFRLY still has a lot to do. In the coming weeks we are going to hold a seminar about youth unemployment in Tunisia and a seminar on Youth and Decision-Making in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Our Climate Change Programme will be present at the COP20 in Peru (#iflryclimate) and the IFLRY Bureau will present IFLRY at the General Assembly of the Africa Liberal Network which takes place in Marrakech, Morocco. Finally, all IFLRY officials will gather in Copenhagen to strategize for 2015. If you are close to one of these events, get in touch with us!
- 26-30th November, Africa Liberal Network General Assembly, Morocco
- 4th-8th December, Seminar on Gender and Employment, Tunisia
- 1-12 December, IFLRY delegation at COP20, Peru
- 11-15 December, Latin-America seminar on Youth and Decision-Making, Argentina
- 18-22 December, IFLRY Officials meeting, Denmark