IFLRY has a well-established reputation for designing and delivering outstanding Non Formal Education trainings for young people across the world. We are now establishing a Pool of Trainers, where we will develop a network of experts at Non Formal Education facilitation.
Our aim is to formalize this network into an elite Pool so that we have a readily available group of individuals to facilitate our seminars in the future.
- Experience and understanding of Non Formal Education and the demands of being a Facilitator
- A good leader and organizer of people, with an understanding of the necessity in creating a formal structure
- Participation in at least one seminar a year as part of a trainer team
- Ability to work in core teams and train in English; knowledge of other languages such as Spanish, Russian, French and Arabic are highly desirable
- Passion about their development as trainers, committed and time to strengthening their host organization and the IFLRY network through the delivery of high-quality tailored training events, and committed to active participation in every aspect of the Training Pool
- You have to be an individual member of an IFLRY member organization
- Send your CV and a short motivation letter (max 300 words) on why you should be a member of the Pool of Trainers.
Please send your applications to Pool of Trainers manager Kjersti Brevik Møller (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Vice-President Bobby Dean (email@example.com). Feel free to contact Kjersti in advance for any questions you may have!
Deadline for applications: 1 June 2015