Closing date: 6th of June 2020
Title: Werkstudent Finance & Administration officer (Part-time 20 hours per week)
Working For: International Federation of Liberal Youth (IFLRY)
The International Federation of Liberal Youth (IFLRY) has a part-time Finance & Administrative Officer role available at its office in Berlin.
IFLRY is an international youth organization seeking to ‘globalise’ freedom in the world. We hold consultative status with several United Nations organs and is a vital player in the Council of Europe youth sector. IFLRY is the oldest international liberal youth organization in the world, founded in 1947.
The Finance & Administrative Officer will be working closely with IFLRY’s Executive Director, and will be mainly responsible for IFLRY’s financial reporting, bookkeeping, and event organization. If you’re dynamic, team-oriented, upbeat and responsible, then read on and apply!
- Offline and online bookkeeping
- Following the budget of IFLRY closely and advise the Bureau and the Executive Director on budget related matters, together with the Treasurer
- Follow the payment of the membership fees and participation fees for events
- In charge of administrational updates around the bookkeeping (making sure the financial forms are up to date, etc.)
- Audit support (twice per year)
- Following deadlines for applying and reporting for grants
- Collecting all the documents needed for grants application and reporting
- Following closely the expenditure of the grant
- Managing the logistics around the projects and events of the federation.
- You have a valid work permit in Germany
- Preferably working towards or having completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field.
- Close to or native English language skills, any additional language skills will be considered an asset
- Proven experience in accounting and financial management is considered an asset
- Proven experience in project-management and organizing events is considered an asset
- Excellent understanding of common IT systems and packages, especially Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Flexible time schedule (we prefer to have a colleague who can commit at least being present (can be home office)
- 1-year contract, renewal is a possibility
- part-time employment (to be decided with applicant)
- An international network both in the youth and adult field
Closing Date: 6th of June 2021
As soon as possible
Please send us your CV and a motivation letter (maximum of 350 words). Applications should be sent to email@example.com.