We are very happy to announce our latest project with our long-standing partners from the Friedrich-Naumann Foundation for Freedom. Introducing FNF’s TRUSD (Turkish-Russian Dialogue), a cooperation between FNF Istanbul and Moscow offices, we will co-organize a workshop on “The Transformative Power of Ideas-Social Change in Autocratic Structures”. The event will take place on 4-7 October 2018 in Istanbul, Şile.
During the event, participants will be able to discuss how to find a place for their ideas and freedoms in autocratic structures. Moreover, the programme will include inspiring speakers, team-building exercises, and group works that will potentially lead to common projects.
You can apply for the workshop here.
Travel and accommodation will be provided for the selected participants.
Desired participant profile:
- Young professionals, students aged 22-35
- Good English skills are required
- Interest in civil society, international relations, public policy, politics, journalism society and business is required
- Experience in the areas mentioned above is an asset
- Interest and experience in Turkish-Russian relations is an asset
The deadline for applications is 31 August 2018.